Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Got Lolita ♡ Box from Brazil + Reviews

got lolita

Venha desembalar umas coisas comigo!

Come unpack some stuff with me!

big box of stuff

Olha essa MONSTRA dessa caixa que minha amiga querida Aline fez a mão de me enviar ♥ Ela, juntamente com mais duas outras amigas (obrigada Gee e Dinih!) colocaram várias coisas minhas que estavam em suas respectivas casas, e consegui pedir pra receber tudo junto aqui na Alemanha. Paguei imposto para receber minhas coisas? Paguei, mas faz parte, afinal, era uma caixa gigante com quase 5kg de coisas!

Look at this MONSTER of a box that my dear friend Aline had all the trouble to send to me ♥ She, along with two other friends (thanks Gee and Dinih!) put many of my things that they were keeping for me in their homes and I got to receive them all together here in Germany. I paid taxas to receive my own stuff? Yeah, but it's part of the deal, after all, it was a huge box with almost 5kg of stuff!

big box of stuff

Além de ter itens lolita muito queridos para mim, a caixa também tinha alguns brinquedos, tecidos, presentes e cartinhas. Entre os brinquedos, queria destacar esse My Little Pony vintage que eu sempre quis (comprei da Aline depois de ter saído do Brasil), e meu cartucho de Tetris para GameBoy. Não vou falar dos brinquedos aqui, mas provavelmente vou fazer posts um por um de cada coisa no meu outro blog, o Doll Hospital.

Not only it had many lolita items very dear to me, it also had some toys, fabric, gifts and letters. Among the toys, I wanted to highlight this vintage My Little Pony that I always wantes (bought from Aline after leaving Brazil), and my Tetris game cartridge for GameBoy. I'm not gonna talk about my toys here, but I'm probably going to post about each of them on my other blog, the Doll Hospital.

vintage MLP and Tetris cartridge

Começando pelo item mais fácil e que eu já usei aqui: sapatos! Esse par rosa é da Cotton Candy Feet, e já tem uns 6 anos. O modelo se chama Lace Princess e é bem confortável de usar. Claro, por ser um sapato de PU (couro falso/vegano) já muuuito usado, ele apresenta esses rachadinhos/craquelados pequenos perto das áreas onde o pé dobra. Espere ter o mesmo em qualquer sapato ou tênis que não for feito de couro original! Meu plano é usar até esse sapatos se desmancharem, haha, eu gosto demais deles.

Strating for the item that is the easiest to talk about and one that I worn here already: shoes! This pink pair is from Cotton Candy Feet, and it's already 6 years old. The model is called Lace Princess and is quite comfortable to wear. Of course, since it's a PU (vegan/fake leather) shoe that's got a loooot of wear, it has some cracks where the shoe bends the most. Expect to have the same in any sneaker or shoe that is not made with real leather! My plan is to wear these beauties until they fall apart, haha, I like them a lot.

pink sweet lolita shoes

Depois, tem essa blusinha da marca Anna House e esses bloomers offbrand. Eu ganhei de uma amiga que largou lolita (saudades de ti, Luly!), e acho que parece um conjuntinho romântico de roupas de baixo antigas, doas anos 1910 ou algo assim. Infelizmente não achei o link do Lolibrary dessa peça da Anna House, estou aqui pensando se mais alguém tem algo parecido pra ter mais informações...

Then, we have this little top by Anna House and this offbrand bloomers. I got them both from a friend that left lolita (I miss you, Luly!), and I think they look like a romantic underwear combination, like something from 1910's. Unfortunately I could not find the Lolibrary link for this Anna House top, and I'm here wondering if anyone else has something similar so we can share more information...

Anna House top and offbrand bloomers

Esses itens preto e branco são uma compra que fiz com uma amiga depois de ter ido para Portugal (obrigada, Duda!), e fiquei super feliz de ver eles ao vivo depois de 2 anos, hahaha. O vestido é o Celestial Church da marca Alice Girl do Taobao, e acompanha essa faixa (lacinho?) pra cintura. A blusa é Honey Parish da Bodyline e eu amei como ela é cheia de detalhes de renda, lacinhos e botões de coração! É minha primeira camisa da Bodyline, gostei da qualidade. da As meias parecem ser uma versão genérica de um modelo famoso da BTSSB, mas não sei ao certo, não vi nenhum logo nelas.

These items in black and white are a purchase that I made with a friend after moving to Portugal (thanks, Duda!) and I was super happy to see them in person after 2 years, haha. The dress is Celestial Church from Alice Girl (Taobao), and the ribbon / sash comes along with it. The shirt is Honey Parish Blouse by Bodyline, and I love how detailed it is - lace, small ribbons and heart buttons! It's my first Bodyline blouse, I really like the quality. The socks look like a generic version of a famous BTSSB model, but I'm not sure, I didn't find any logos on it.

Black JSK and socks, and white shirt

Esse JSK mint é uma réplica do Milky Berry da Angelic Pretty. Veio as waist ties, mais tiras para amarrar no pescoço, mas eu esqueci de pôr na foto 😅 O interessante dessa peça é que foi feita pela mãe da uma amiga da pessoa que me vendeu - estou ainda me perguntando, tantos anos depois, COMO ela achou esse tecido em algodão com a estampa tão perfeita. O vestido em si é bem construído, não é forrado na saia (coisa que a AP normalmente faz) mas o shirring é bem confortável, nem precisa de zíper lateral. Eu hoje em dia não compro mais réplicas, mas como essa tava num precinho bom na época e a minha amiga queria poder passar adiante para alguém que fosse gostar, eu peguei ele pra mim. Uma hora vou escrever minha opinião sobre réplicas, mas hoje não é o dia pra isso, hahaha.

This mint JSK is a replica of Milky Berry from Angelic Pretty. It came with waist ties, plus extra neck ties but I somehow forgot to put them in the pic 😅 The interesting is that it was made by the mom of a friend of the person who sold me - so after all these years I'm still wondering HOW did this mom find this amazing printed cotton fabric with AP's pattern so perfectly printed on it. The dress itself is well constructed, it has no lining on the skirt (something that AP always doe) but the shirring is quite comfy, it doesn't even need a side zipper. I don't buy replicas anymore, but since this was at a nice price at that time and my friend wanted to pass it to someone who would like it very much, I got it for myself. One day I'll write my opinion on replicas, but it's not today, hahaha.

mint lolita JSK

Esse é o OP da Le Carrousel que eu usei no Wilde Mathilde! Também comprei depois de ter me mudado do Brasil, e estou encantada com a qualidade do tecido e dos acabamentos! Acho tão lindo! Eu sou a terceira dona da peça. A dona anterior também não recebeu a faixa pra cintura, mas sinceramente não me faz falta. Não tem um link no Lolibrary, ainda. As meias vieram de presente!

This is the Le Carrousel OP I wore at Wilde Mathilde! I also bought it after leaving Brazil, and I'm enchanted by the quality of the fabric and finishings! I find it so gorgeous! I'm the third owner of this dress. The former owner also did not receive the sash / waist ribbon, but for me it honestly doest not make a difference. There's no link for Lolibrary for it yet. The socks came as a gift.

Le Carrousel Floral OP

Tem vários detalhes que amo. Os pintucks e o shirring nas costas com certeza fazem parte disso, mas as neck ties / coisinhas de amarrar no pescoço serem removíveis e presas com botões pequenos é de um capricho! Só consigo amar ter essa peça comigo.

There's so much about it that I love. The pintucks and back shirring sure are part of it, but the removable teck ties fastened with buttons are just done with such a great care!! I can only but love being its new owner.

Le Carrousel OP detail

Bom, aqui temos uma foto com os acessórios de cabelo. O enfeite de enfermeira é uma lindeza que ganhei de presente da Hannah, escrevi um pouco sobre ele aqui. O laço rosa eu encomendei de uma amiga artesã (Hazel, você arrasa!), e está meio amassado da viagem... O arquinho de lacinhos e macarons é de uma indie brand brasileira que não está mais ativa, a Thought of Nya. O trabalho dela era incrível! Tenho um arquinho igual pra minha Pullip, uma hora tenho que colocar foto de nós duas juntas. ❤

Well, here is a pic with all the hair accessories. The nurse hat is a beauty that I got as a gift from my dear friend Hannah, I wrote a bit about it here. The pink bow I ordered this from an artisan friend (Hazel, you rock!), and it's kinda wrinkled from this trip... The macaron and ribbon headband is from a brazilian indie brand that is no longer active, Thoughts of Nya. her work was amazing! I have a miniature headband for my Pullip doll, sometime I have to picture us two together. ❤

cute lolita accessories

Conforme fui fotografando as coisas, me empolguei e decidi me vestir pelo resto do dia. Esse é meu coord com coisas novinhas, plus com as coisas que eu já tinha por aqui:

As I got to photograph all the items, I got carried away and decided to dress up for the rest of the day. This is my coord with the new things, plus some stuff I already own:

lolita fashion coordinate in mint

Coordinate rundown

Shirt: Bodyline

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

JSK and Headbow: Offbrand (AP replica)

Earrings: Oh Candy Store

Rings: Pandora and offbrand

Socks and shoes: offbrand

Necklace: handmade by me

Confesso que eu achei que essa meia não ia servir em mim, parecia um tamanho infantil. Mas olha, essa meia esticou lindamente bem, e eu adorei o padrão de rosas!

I confess I thought this socks were not going to fit me, they almost looked child-size. However, they stretch so much, gorgeously well, and I love the rose pattern!

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment