Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Berliner Philharmoniker ♡

Lolita outfit

Noite de princesa na orquestra!

Princess orchestra night!

lace pixel art

No final de semana passado, eu e meu marido conseguimos ingressos para assistir a Orquestra Filarmônica de Berlim. Esse foi o visual que eu usei:

Last weekend, my husband and I got tickets to watch the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. This is the look I wore:

Eu sempre quis poder assistir ao vivo algo tocado por essa orquestra! Achei especial demais a chance de poder estar lá, em especial porque um dos meus violinistas favotitos, Joshua Bell, estava tocando com essa orquestra pela primeira vez em 15 anos. Foi apaixonante ❤❤❤

I always wanted to watch something live played by this orchestra! The chance to be there was very special to me, even more because one of my favorite violinist, Joshua Bell, was playing there with the Berliner Philharmoniker for the first time in 15 years. It was enchanting ❤❤❤

O prédio em si da orquestra é lindo também, ele é um hexágono cheio de escadas variadas e o palco fica pro centro da platéia. O lado de fora não deixa por menos, é igualmente interessante e bastante amarelo - uma cor que eu associo muito com Berlim!

Thw building itself of the Philharmoniker is also beautiful, it's an hexagon full of staircases and the stage is in the center of the main room. The exterior is charming as well, equally interesting and yellow - a color that I connect with Berlin!

Como dentro do edifício é quente, eu troquei o acessório de cabelo que mostro na primeira foto pelo lacinho que eu fiz nesse post aqui. Ficou mais delicado, e é o que aparece nas maioria das fotos.

Since it was warm inside the building, I changed my wool hairpiece (shown on the first picture) for the hair ribbon I made on this post. It made the whole look more delicate, and it's what show in most of my pictures.

Já para sair estar na rua, usei aquela faixa de cabelo de lã rosa e luvas também cor de rosa. Acho elas perfeita com esses wristcuffs!

While I was on the outside, I wore that pink wool hair band and pink gloves as well. I think they look perfect with the wristcuffs!

kawaii gloves

Sei que nessas ocasiões de orquestra ou teatro ainda tem muita gente que usa suas melhores roupas - então vi senhorinhas elegantes de casacos peludos (tomara que de pêlo falso), senhores de gravata borboleta, gente de chapéu... A minha medida (lolita) eu também usei o melhor que eu tenho no momento - roupas que são preciosas pra mim, e que me fizeram sentir muito bem!

I know that, in such ocasions like an orchestra or theater, there are a lot of people who try to wear their best clothes - so I saw elegant old ladies with furry coats (I hope it was fake fur!), gentleman in bow ties, people wearing fancy hats... At my own style (lolita) I also wore the best I have at this moment - clothes that are precious to me, and that made me feel very well!

pink lolita coordinate

Coordinate rundown

Coat: Baby the stars shine bright

JSK and wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Shirt and gloves: thrifted

Earrings: made by my friend Gee

Rings: Pandora and offbrand

Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet

Headband: handmade by me

Socks, bag, anything else: offbrand

Talvez você tenha notado os sapatos cor-de-rosa - eles não são novos, mas acabaram de chegar do Brasil com minha caixa de coisas!! Preciso fazer um post especial só pra mostrar as novidades ♥

Maybe you have noticed the pink shoes - they are not new, but just arrived from Brazil with my box of cute things!! I need to do a special post here just to show the news ♥

donut pixel art

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

4 comments:

  1. hello!
    Wonderful photos, you look beautiful! You have a great style!
    I really like your post, it's very inspiring.
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Klaudia!! ♥
      PS Poland is a lovely country, I visited Wroclaw some time ago and would love to know more places ^^

      Delete
  2. O casaco ficou lindo em você 🥰💖💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigadaaaaa! Eu me sinto o máximo com ele ♥♥♥

      Delete