Uma festa e um desfile de moda!
A celebration and a fashion show!

Nossa querida loja, Harajuku Closet, estava comemorando seu 12º aniversário e convidou os amantes da moda japonesa para fazer um pequeno desfile — semelhante ao de 2024, mas desta vez com estilos diferentes! Eu planejava usar um vestido azul da AP, mas, ao descobrir que ninguém usaria trajes tradicionais japoneses, ofereci-me para usar meu yukata.
Our beloved shop, Harajuku Closet, was celebrating its 12th anniversary, and they invited j-fashion lovers to make a small fashion show - similar to the 2024 one, but this time with different fashion styles! I was planning to wear a blue AP dress, but then I found out that nobody was wearing traditional japanese fashion and offered to wear my Yukata.
Coordinate rundown
Yukata: Seiko Matsuda
Obi: offbrand, possible mass produced (got second hand)
Glasses, necklace: Angelic Pretty
Earrings: handmade by me (with BTSSB parts)
Shoes: vintage geta (thrifted)
Sei que este não é um visual típico que eu postaria aqui, mas fui convidada por uma integrante da comunidade lolita de Berlim — e vejam só quantos estilos lindos!
I know this is not a typical look I'd post here, but I was invited by a member of the lolita community in Berlin, and look at all these gorgeous styles!
(waiting for the pic)pic by @sweetmaybelle
Tivemos uma pequena sessão de perguntas e respostas no final, e foi muito bom explicar sobre o visual japonês tradicional — como os yukatas são trajes casuais para festivais e perfeitos para o verão. As pessoas também perguntaram onde comprar diversos tipos de moda japonesa, e algumas quiseram saber os nomes dos estilos específicos... Fiquei muito feliz em ver gente vestindo Decora; foi uma delícia conversar com elas!
We had a small Q&A section in the end, and it was nice to explain about the traditional japanese look, that yukatas are casual wear for festivals and perfect for summer. People also asked about where to buy all types of japanese fashion, some people asked what the individual styles were called... I was so happy about seeing Decora people again, and chatting with them was so nice!
Depois disso, ganhamos cupons das lojas como agradecimento por ter participado no desfile. Um era válido para a J-store + Harajuku Closet (logo, mangás, merchan e moda) e o outro para o Niji Café (peguei Bubble Tea!).
After that, we got vouchers from the shops as a thank you for participating in the fashion show. One was valid for the J-store + Harajuku Closet (so, manga, merch and fashion) and the other for Niji Café (I got Bubble Tea!).
A loja estava superdecorada por dentro. Eu queria comprar tanta coisa! Eles até tinham um yukata parecido com o meu na vitrine. Este é um dos itens que eu achei que combinava comigo, haha: um Torii rosa com a deusa Hello Kitty pendurada nele XD
The shop was super decorated inside. I wanted to buy so many things! They even had a yukata like mine on the display window. This is one of the items that I felt that matched me, haha, a pink Torii with goddess Hello Kitty hanging from it XD
O objetivo principal: Harajuku Closet, a área de moda da J-Store. Olha esses itens lindos!
The main goal: Harajuku Closet, the fashion part of the J-Store. Look at all the beautiful items!
Fiz o possível para não comprar nenhuma peça de moda naquele dia. "Por quê?", você pode perguntar. Porque a Atelier Pierrot vai chegar a Berlim em breve! Mas acabei me apaixonando por uma certa bolsa por lá... Também comprei uma sombrinha que a Emma tinha me pedido! Logo depois, fomos jantar em um restaurante que parece uma estação de metrô coreana!
I did my best not to buy fashion that day. "Why??", you may ask. Because Atelier Pierrot is coming to Berlin soon! But I did fell in love with a certain bag there... I also bought a parasol / umbrella that Emma asked me to! We went for dinner shortly after that, in a restaurant that does look like a korean metro station!
E o prêmio de melhor Bibimbap vai para...
And the prize of best Bibimbap goes to...
A querida Mona me deu carona de ida e volta, e sou muito grata por isso! Estas são as coisas lindas que trouxe para casa: produtos de Zelda, pins, adesivos, uma bonequinha/figure e o volume mais recente do mangá Schokohexe (Chocola no Mahou) que eu estava procurando.
I got a ride from dear Mona from going there and coming back home, which I'm super thankful for! These are the lovely things I brought home: Zelda merch, pins, stickers, a figure and the latest Schokohexe (Chocola no mahou) manga I was looking for.
Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡
That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment