Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Tired + casual coord + brand news ♡

Updates

Hora de atualizar as coisas!

Time to update things!

decorative ribbon pixel art

Tenho um monte de coisas pra compartilhar e sinto que tenho tão pouco tempo pra atualizar tudo, e tô tão cansada... Mas ainda acho que vale a pela mostrar essas coisas! Primeiro, esse foi meu último outfit, pra visitar uma amiga:

I have a lot of things to share and I feel there's so little time to update, and I'm so tired... But I still think these things are worth sharing! First, this was my last outfit, as I went to visit a friend:

black and pink coord

Coordinate rundown

JSK: Infanta (modded by me)

Bag, shoes: Melissa

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Shirt: thrifted

Earrings: handmade by me

Rings: Pandora, Angelic Pretty, Aliexpress

Socks: Calzedonia

black and pink shoe shot

Estou especialmente feliz em usar esse outfit agora no verão, e amei como as meias ficam. Combinando com esse tema de preto e rosa (com bolinhas!), aqui tá minha keycap feita em casa pro meu teclado - meu computador também vai ficar fofinho daqui pra frente!

I'm especially happy to wear this outfit now in the summer, and I love how the socks look. Matching the pink and black theme (with polkadots!), here's my DIY cute keycap for my keyboard - my computer will also be looking cute from now on!

black and pink keyboard keycap

Em outras notícias: a Atelier Pierrot estará fazendo uma pop up shop em Berlim no próximo mês, e também uma Tea Party!! É a primeira tea party de uma brand em 10 anos por aqui, e também é a primeira teaparty da AtePie aqui na Europa. Tô tão feliz que vou poder participar! Nossa querida J-Store / Harajuku Closet está organizando a venda dos tíquetes, dá pra comprar online aqui. Eu peguei pra mim e pra minha amiga Mariza, e os tíquetes vieram IMPRESSOS e com presentinhos!

In other big news: Atelier Pierrot is doing a pop up shop in Berlin next month, and also a Tea Party!! It is the first brand tea party in 10 years here, and it is AtePie's first Tea Party in Europe. I am so glad I will be participating! Our beloved J-Store / Harajuku Closet is organizing the ticket sales, you can buy online here. I got for me and for my friend Mariza, and the tickets were PRINTED and with little gifts!

Atelier Pierrot Tea Party Tickets
Atelier Pierrot Tea Party Tickets

Tenho coords bem gothic já planejados pros dois dias da PopUp da AtePie, e um terceiro pra Tea Party. Acho que vou finalmente poder usar meu vestido branco pra sair! Estou pensando em meias de diamante/arlequim e sapatos RHS, mas não sei sobre acessórios e coisas de cabelo...

I have gothic coords now planned for the two days of the AtePie pop up, and a third coord for the Tea Party. I think I will finally be able to wear my white dress outside! I am thinking of diamond/harlequin socks and RHS, but no idea of headdress and accessories...

gothic lolita thinking, by artist Erikari

Por fim, eu não tenho mais uma licença do Photoshop, então tô tentanod usar programas gratuitos pra isso. Digo, o GIMP! Achei uma extensão que faz ele ser mais parecido com o PS, daí ajuda (por isso se chama "PhotoGimp" hahaha). Postar aqui tá mais devagar por causa disso, mas acho que vou me virar.

Lastly, I don't have a Photoshop license anymore, so I am trying to use free software for that. I mean, GIMP! I found an extension to make it slightly more similar to PS, so it helps (that's why it is called "PhotoGimp" hahaha). Posting here has also been slower because of this, but I think I'll get the hang of it.

GIMP program on a cute computer

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment