Thursday, August 6, 2026

AtePie is coming tomorrow~

A AtePie tá chegando amanhã e eu mal posso esperaaaaar!!!

And I can't waaaait!

Usakumya rolling on the floor

Espero poder escrever coisas e atualizar os demais dias interessantes com outfits bonitos que passaram. Basicamente, o evento de Hamburgo, a group order da Bodyline, uma outra coisinha que eu consegui e quero coordenar, e um post mais pensativo sobre moda lolita casual. Talvez não tudo isso de uma vez só? Vamos ter que esperar. Pop Up da Atelier Pierrot na sexta, no sábado e domingo tem a Tea Party! Beijinhos e tchauuu!!!

I hope to write about and share updates on other interesting days featuring lovely outfits I’ve worn recently. Basically, I want to cover the Hamburg event, the Bodyline group order, another little item I managed to get and want to style, and a more thoughtful post about casual Lolita fashion. Maybe not all of that at once? We’ll have to wait and see. The Atelier Pierrot pop-up is on Friday, and the Tea Party is on Saturday and Sunday! Kisses and bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment