Friday, September 20, 2024

Fixing Dolls ♡

lolita outfit - fixing dolls

Me sentindo bem hoje!

Feeling good today!

heart pixel border

Usei lolita alguns dias atrás só para ficar em casa e fazer minhas coisas. Foi isso que vesti:

I wore lolita a couple days ago just to stay home and do my stuff. This is what I wore:

lolita outfit - fixing dolls

Coordinate rundown

Skirt: Violet Fane

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Shirt, socks, beret, necklace: Offbrand

Shoes: Cotton Candy Feet

Jacket: Tok

Pixel art doll

Passei por reuniões de trabalho, fiz algumas tarefas, fui ao correio enviar uma carta (por isso é uma foto no elevador) e fiz algo extra que eu realmente amo: consertar bonecas. Esta eu estava só personalizando/customizando, e ela será mostrada no meu outro blog: Doll Hospital

I went through work meetings, did some chores, went to the post to send a letter (that's why it's a pic in the elevator) and did something extra that I really love: fixing dolls. This one I was customizing, and it will be shown on my other blog: Doll Hospital.

Lolita skirt as a background, doll being fixed

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment