Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Letter from Kathi ♡

Letter from a Friend

Recebi cartinha!

Got a little letter!

candy pixel art

Tive a linda surpresa de receber esta linda carta esta semana. Adoro como o envelope é cheio de detalhes!

I had the lovely surprise of receiving this cute letter this week. I love how the envelope is full of details!

Letter from a Friend

Kathi e eu não conversamos recentemente mas ela resolveu responder uma carta de meses atrás e eu achei super legal! Eu não esperava, talvez por isso tenha achado ainda melhor~

Kathi and I haven't talked recently but she decided to reply a letter from months ago and I found it super nice! I wasn't expecting it, maybe that is why I found it even nicer~

Letter from a Friend

Não só todos os papéis de carta e envelopes combinam, mas ela também me mandou fotos! Faz um tempo que não toco em fotos da vida real. É tão especial! Espero poder responder meu amigo em breve ^^

Not only all the letter paper and envelopes match, but she also sent me pics! I haven't touched real life photos in a while. It is so special! I hope I can reply my friend soon ^^

letter pixelart

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment