Saturday, June 8, 2024

Royal Symphony of Roses ♡ Tea Party in Vienna

lolita fashion outfits

Uma linda Tea Party no coração da Europa!

A beautiful Tea Party in the heart of Europe!

pixel art angel wings

Hoje em Viena aconteceu a Royal Symphony of Roses (Sinfonia Real das Rosas). Foi no Rathauskeller - uma seção subterrânea do lindo edifício gótico da Câmara Municipal/prefeitura, no belo centro da cidade... Bem ao lado da Parada do Orgulho de Viena XD

Today in Vienna the Royal Symphony of Roses took place. It happened in the Rathauskeller - an underground section of the gorgeous gothic old Townhall building in the beautiful city center... Also right beside the Vienna Pride Parade XD

Townhall from Vienna

Nosso dia começou com nosso brunch no Little Britain, um dos patrocinadores da nossa Tea Party. A comida estava deliciosa!

Our day started with our brunch at Little Britain, one of the sponsors of our Tea Party. The food was delicious!

Essa é a única foto de corpo inteiro que eu tenho, sou muito grata a essas pessoas desconhecidas queridas que tiraram ela pra mim! Eu me esqueci completamente de pedir por fotos dentro do evento TT_TT

This is the only full body shot that I have, I'm very thankful for the nice strangers that took this photo for me! I totally forgot asking for pics inside the event TT_TT

lolita outfit

Coordinate rundown

OP: Baby the stars shine bright

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Head accessories: Mr Nounou, offbrand

Earrings, Rings: Offbrand

Bag: CCF + BTSSB

Shoes: CCF

Socks: Secret Shop

lolita selfie

Bem, dentro do Rathauskeller era SUPER lindo! Era fácil de saber onde ir - só seguir as lolitas!

Well, inside the Rathauskeller it was SO gorgeous! It was easy to see where to go - just follow the lolitas!

Royal Symphony of Roses lolita meeting

Todos foram recebidos com uma sacola de lembrancinhas e puderam escolher seu lugar preferido para sentar em uma das diversas mesas compridas. O espaço dos vendedores ficava perto de todos nós - então todos tinham acesso rápido para comprar itens fofos. Houve também um espaço vazio preparado para o desfile.

Everyone was greeted with a goodie bag, and could pick their favorite place to sit in one of the several long tables. The vendor's space was around all of us - so everyone had quick access for buying cute items. There was also an empty space prepared for the fashion show.

Royal Symphony of Roses event

Logo depois, as organizadoras, além de Haenuli, Iris e Rinrin nos deram um caloroso discurso de boas-vindas!

Soon after, the organizers, plus Haenuli, Iris and Rinrin gave us a warm welcome speech!

Rinrin, Nunu and Iris

Logo começou o desfile, apresentando os novos lançamentos da Haenuli x Iris Garden. Foram vários looks lindos, como o vestido Imperatriz Sisi (os três primeiros, estampados em azul, vermelho e preto), o Morte (ultra gótico!), a princesa super rococó OP, e o último e deslumbrante vestido Jeanne d'Arc que Rinrin usou, com uma ARMADURA. Foi tão impressionante que fiquei com os olhos marejados.

Soon the fashion show started, showcasing new releases from Haenuli x Iris Garden. There were several beautiful looks, such as the Empress Sisi dress (the first three, printed in blue, red and black), the Death (ultra gothic!), the super rococo princess OP, and the final and breathtaking Jeanne d'Arc dress that Rinrin wore, with an ARMOR. It was just so stunning I became teary-eyed.

Haenuli lolita Fashion Show
Haenuli lolita Fashion Show

Sim, a hipotética Armor Lolita/ Lolita de armadura do blog FYeahLolita foi tornada real pela Haenuli. Confira a postagem dela aqui! Ou lembre-se também disso citação de Aoki Misako: "Eu visto roupas Lolita como se fossem minha armadura para a batalha." ♥

Yeah, the hypotetical Armor Lolita from FYeahLolita blog was made real by Haenuli. Check her post here! Or also remeber this quote from Aoki Misako: "I wear Lolita clothing like it's my armor for battle." ♥

Haenuli lolita Fashion Show

Para falar a verdade, nem sempre é fácil para mim estar nessas situações sociais. Muitas vezes me sinto muito esquisita e tímida para conversar com novas pessoas, ao mesmo tempo quero dizer às lolitas o quão incríveis elas são, ou como as acompanho online há anos e que é um prazer vê-las ao vivo. Sou péssima para memorizar nomes e muitas vezes não sou muito boa em conversas, então fico ruminando tudo na minha cabeça. Para este encontro tentei algo diferente - eu queria me expressar com algumas ilustrações. Então eu trouxe todos os meus marcadores favoritos e papel próprio para desenhar alguns dos meus coords favoritos e dá-los de presente para quem estava vestindo. Foi meio maluqinho, mas me fez sentir mil vezes mais relaxada e confiante.

To tell you the truth, I don't always have an easy time in such social situations. I often feel too awkard and shy to talking to new people, at the same time I want to tell the lolitas how amazing they look, or how I've been following them online for years and that is a pleasure to see them live. I'm terrible memorizing names and I am often not great at conversations, so this all rumbles down in my head. For this meeting I tried something different - I wanted express myself with some illustrations. So I brought all my favorite markers and marker paper to draw some of my favorite coords and give them as a gift to the wearers. It was kinda out of the box but made me feel a thousand times more relaxed and confident.

me drawing

Foi bom, mas como eu estava focada e feliz, quase esqueci de comer. As mini bowls e os doces eram bons, eu acho, mas não tirei fotos nem lembrei do sabor. O bom é que eu tinha uma 'desculpa legal' para conversar com gente bacana, então dei minhas ilustrações para algumas amigas e para Rinrin, Nunu e Iris. Aqui estamos Mariza e eu.

It was good but as I was focused and happy, I pretty much forgot eating. The mini bowls and sweets were good, I guess, but I did not take pictures nor remember the taste. The good thing is that I had a 'cool excuse' to talk to nice people, so I gave my illustrations to some friends and to Rinrin, Nunu and Iris. Here's Mariza and me.

my friend and me

Também tirei fotos com outras pessoas lindas! Aqui tem algumas delas:

I also took pics with several other beautiful people! Here's some of them:

lolita selfies

Só quero dizer que as 4 horas do evento passaram MUITO RÁPIDO. Consegui comprar algumas coisas e tirar fotos em grupo, mas na minha cabeça parecia que tudo aconteceu em menos de 10 minutos. Eu e uma amiga fomos encontrar outros amigos em um bar, fomos nas festas do orgulho/pride, acabamos em um parque de diversões fofo, foi muito legal, muito divertido! Eu gostaria que este dia tivesse durado mais.

All I wanna say is that the 4 hours of the event went by WAY TOO FAST. I managed to buy some stuff and take group pics, but it felt in my head like everything happened in under 10 minutes. Me and one friend went to meet other friends at a bar, went to the pride festivities, ended up in a cute amusement park, it was just too cool, so much fun! I wish this day have lasted longer.

99 lolitas in one pic!

Enfim, aqui estão as lembrancinhas que ganhamos do evento e as minhas comprinhas...

Anyways, here are the goodies: some were gifts from the party, some things I bought...

kawaii goodies

Queria comprar um vestido completo ou uma saia da Haenuli, mas como comprei dois vestidos AP esse mês, não estou me permitindo fazer isso no momento. Mas comprei uma gola de freira muito fofa para um futuro outfit gótico :3

I wanted to buy either a full dress or a skirt from Haenuli, but as I bought two AP dresses this month, I'm not allowing myself to do so in the moment. But I bought a really cute nun collar for a future gothic coord :3

Gothic nun lolita coord

Também fiquei super feliz que a Rinrin autografou os postais que comprei com ela!

I'm also super happy that Rinrin signed the postcards I bought with her!

Rin Rin postcards

Estes dois, por exemplo, foram presentes de patrocinadores diferentes: uma loja de presentes kawaii deu-nos a colher de pata de gato, e uma fábrica de compotas local deu-nos uma amostra fofa de compota de damasco/abricó. Acho que combinam ❤ também, funciona muito bem se eu quiser tentar fazer Sachertorte em casa. (Sachertorte é uma sobremesa típica austríaca - é um bolo de chocolate com recheio de geléia de damasco, geralmente servido com chantilly.)

These two for example were gifts from different sponsors: a kawaii gift shop gave us the cat paw spoon, and a local jam factory gave us a cute apricot jam sample. I think they match each other ❤ also, it works nicely if I ever want to try making Sachertorte at home. (Sachertorte is a typical Austrian dessert - it is a chocolate cake with apricot marmelade filling, usually served with whipped cream.)

Jam and cute spoon

Ganhei esse anel fofo no sorteio :) A marca é uma indie local chamada 'Royal Duck'

I won this cute ring on the raffle :) The brand is a indie local called 'Royal Duck'

cute Royal Duck ring

Ganhei essa ilustração absolutamente fofa da Erika - sim, eu conheci a Erikari de verdade!

I got this absolutely cute illustration from Erika - yes I met Erikari in real life!

Amanhã tem o "bring and buy" (um pouco mais elaborado que um swap meeting, eu explico depois) e quero visitar um castelo ou um museu, então aguardem mais coords e posts!

Tomorrow there's the bring and buy event (a bit more elaborate than a swap meeting, I'll explain later) and I want to visit a castle or a museum, so wait for more coords and posts!

usakumya and cakes pixel art

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment