Thursday, April 4, 2024

Got Lolita ♡ Vinted mini haul

kawaii lolita items

Coisinhas lindas!

Cute stuff!

stars and moon pixel art

Fiquei feliz por poder comprar algumas coisas especiais do Vinted que venho observando há muito tempo. Esses itens eu comprei de outra lolita aqui da Alemanha ♥ Danke, Kooccachoo!

I felt happy that I could buy some special stuff from Vinted that I've been eyeballing for a long time. These items I bought from another lolita here in Germany ♥ Danke, Kooccachoo!

mini kawaii haul

Esses sapatos eu comprei para substituir meus antigos brancos do taobao. Queria algo mais creme em vez de branco puro, e estes sapatos têm as duas cores! Além disso, glitter e pérolas ao mesmo tempo, é um sonho!

These shoes I bought to replace my older white taobao ones. I wanted something more cream-colored instead pure white, and these shoes have both colors! Also, glitter and pearls at the same time, it is so dreamy!

cute shoes

Achei engraçado que eles tenham o logotipo da AP de cabeça para baixo. Eu realmente acho que eles não são AP, mas talvez sejam feitos na mesma fábrica? O.O

I find it quite funny that they have the AP logo upside down. I really think they are not AP, but maybe they are made in the same factory? O.O

Comprei esta presilha fofa especificamente para combinar com meu vestido Melty Chocolate. Eu amo como eles têm cores de chocolate diferentes aqui! ❤

I bought this cute barrette specifically to match my Melty Chocolate dress. I love how they have different chocolate colors here! ❤

chocolate praline barrette

E por último mas não menos importante, o laço de veludo rosa!

And last but not least, the pink velvet bow!

selfie with a headbow

Eu amo como ele é macio e tem essa aparência com dobras. Quando encomendei originalmente alguns lacinhos de uma amiga, era assim que eu queria que eles fossem. Acho que o pingente de rosa no canto é um pouco grande, mas adorável! E se eu cansar/achar que é muito pesado, é fácil substituir por algo menor. Eu tenho alguns pingentes de estrelas douradas que ficariam felizes em ir para lá se eu precisasse :)

I love how it is soft and has this folded look. When I originally ordered some bows from a friend, this is how I wanted they to look like. I think the rose charm in the corner is a bit too big, but adorable! And if I get tired of it / think it is too heavy, it's easy to replace with something smaller. I have some golden star charms that would gladly go there if I needed :)

tiny cookie pixel art

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

2 comments:

  1. The chocolate barrette is so cute! It takes me back to the chocolate Lolita set from Style Savvy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally right! It made me think of the chocolate set from Fashion Dreamer as well ^^

      Delete