Monday, February 12, 2024

Cute Beauty Products ♡

cute beauty and makeup products

Um pouquinho de beleza e auto-cuidado.

A bit of beauty and self-care.

pixel art

Não sou muito ligada em maquiagem e geralmente não sei escolher produtos de beleza - é por isso que nunca compro nenhum a menos que tenha um bom motivo para isso :P Meu delineador e rímel estavam quase vazios, então achei uns simples, baratinhos em uma farmácia próxima. O que eu não esperava eram essas outras duas lindezas com embalagens bem kawaii:

I'm not much of a makeup girl and I usually don't know how to choose beauty products - that's why I never buy any unless I have a really good reason to :P My eyeliner and mascara were almost empty, so I found simple, cheap ones in a nearby drugstore. What I wasn't expecting were these other two beauties with really kawaii packaging:

unicorn beauty products

Fiquei muito feliz em ver aquelas espumas de banho e sais de banho juntos porque essa é a minha rotina de autocuidado mais importante: ADORO tomar um banho demorado. Eu não tinha banheira antes de me mudar para a Alemanha, então não estava acostumada; mas agora que tenho um, gosto de tirar um dia da semana para relaxar dentro da banheira quentinha cheia de espuma, óleo hidratante e cheiros agradáveis. ♥ É como dizer ao meu corpo que sou amada e que tudo vai ficar bem.

I got really happy to see those bath bubbles and bath salts together because that's my most important self-care routine: I LOVE taking a long bath. I didn't have a bathtub before moving to Germany so I wasn't used to it; but now that I have one, I like taking like one day in the week to just chill inside a warm tub full with foam, hydrating oil and nice smells. ♥ It's like saying to my body that I am loved and everything is gonna be ok.

hello kitty bubble bath pixel art

Os protetores labiais, bom, confesso que no começo era mais pela embalagem fofa, mas meu antigo protetor labial azul da Nivea / Labello está acabando então precisei de um novo mesmo... E fiquei muito satisfeita em ver que esses são também incolores! ❤ Normalmente não uso cor nos lábios diariamente, então estes são simplesmente perfeitos. E cada protetor labial tem um aroma doce diferente – não são sabores fortes, o que é melhor.

The lip balms, well, I confess it was at first more for the cute packaging, but my old blue Nivea / Labello lip balm is ending again so I needed a new one anyway... And I was very pleased to see that these are also colorless! ❤ I normally don't wear color on my lips daily, so these are just perfect. And each lip balm has a different candy scent - they are not strong flavors, which is better.

candy lip balms

Já experimentei este batom sem cor e é muito hidratante - ao contrário do que acontece com as outras marcas que experimentei, que fazem estes batons tipo manteiga de cacau numa textura muito DURA que acaba por machucar a boca em vez de curar os meus lábios rachados. Vou carregar ele na bolsa até acabar, depois vou usar outro, e aos poucos vou enchendo minha bolsa só com produtos fofos :3 E pras minhas amigas alemãs, achei tudo na TK Maxx!

I already tried this balm and it is very hydrating - the opposite of what happens with the other brands I tried, which make these cocoa butter style balms in a very HARD shape that ends up hurting me instead of healing my chapped lips. I'm gonna carry this in my purse until it's over, then I'll use another, and slowly filling my bag with cute products only :3 To my German friends, I found them on TK Maxx!

cat in a matcha dessert pixel art

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment