Thursday, February 22, 2024

A Day in São Paulo ♡

Sao Paulo, Brasil

Na maior cidade do Brasil!

In the biggest city from Brazil!

bubble tea and donut pixel art

Eu tava morrendo de saudades do "bairro japonês" de São Paulo e queria muito rever umas amigas de lá. No final, por ser numa quinta-feira no meio da tarde, só a minha querida Carol pode vir me ver, mas foi tão, tão bom estar com ela!

I was missing the "Japanese neighborhood" of São Paulo and I really wanted to see some friends there. In the end, because it was a Thursday in the middle of the afternoon, only my dear Carol could come to see me, but it was so, so good to be with her!

Carol and Me

Meu plano era estar usando lolita também, mas como eu timha uma mala despachada da Alemanha pro Brasil, achei mais confortável só deixar as lolitarias fofinhas na mala e ir de "civil"... Deixo para vocês a lindeza da Carol que veio usando o Misty Sky e me trouxe algumas coisinhas fofas do Japão ♥ Essa foto tirei de uma das ruas laterais do bairro.

My plan was to be wearing lolita too, but as I had a suitcase checked from Germany to Brazil, I found it more comfortable to just leave the cute lolitaries in the suitcase and go "civilian"... I leave you with the gorgeous Carol who came wearing the Misty Sky and brought me some cute things from Japan ♥ I took this photo from one of the side streets in the neighborhood.

Liberdade - Sao Paulo

No bairro da Liberdade eu aproveitei principalmente para comprar bobagenzinhas fofas e comer coisas que eu adoro - como um rodízio de sushi, picolé Melona, ou as fofuras temáticas de Hello Kitty no Eat Asia!

In the Liberdade neighborhood I mainly took the opportunity to buy cute little things and eat things that I love - like an all-you-can-eat sushi, Melona popsicle, or the Hello Kitty-themed treats at Eat Asia!

Liberdade - Sao Paulo - Eat Asia

Ok, comprinhas então! Começando por esse batom líquido / gloss dos Ursinhos Carinhosos, eu achei mega fofo e mega inspirado nas coisas que a Lime Crime fez antigamente com a Polly Pocket.

Okay, shopping then! Starting with this Care Bears liquid lipstick/gloss, I thought it was super cute and super inspired by the things that Lime Crime did in the past with Polly Pocket.

kawaii lip gloss

Essa pastinha eu peguei para poder guardar cartinhas, já que as minhas outras estão cheias. E o livro/mook na direita é uma revista de instruções para fazer roupinhas para Blythe! Eu vou precisar usar o tradutor pra fazer a maior parte das coisas, mas achei maravilhosa.

I got this clear folder so I could store letters, since my other folders are full. And the book/mook on the right is an instruction magazine for making clothes for Blythe! I'll need to use the translator to do most things, but I thought it was wonderful.

Blythe clothes magazine and carousel clear file folder

Também passei por várias lojas com a Carol, seu namorado e o meu marido :) Esses materiais de arte aqui eu já estava querendo faz tempo, e curiosamente nunca tinha os visto para vender em Berlim.

I also visited several stores with Carol, her boyfriend and my husband :) I've been wanting these art materials here for a while, and curiously I'd never seen them for sale in Berlin.

art materials

Fora a Carol, não vi outras pessoas usando lolita pelo bairro. Parece que é só nos finais de semana que isso acontece, como era em Harajuku antigamente...

Apart from Carol, I didn't see other people wearing lolita around the neighborhood. It seems like it's only on weekends that this happens, like it was in Harajuku in the past...

cat in a teacup pixel art

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment