Sunday, December 3, 2023

Weihnachtsmarkt ♡ Ribbon City

ILD outfit

Feliz ILD / Loliday!

Happy ILD / Loliday!

Neste sábado fomos a um mercado de Natal em Charlottenburg com nossa comm lolita! Coincidentemente, esse também foi dia do Loliday ♥ Foi isso que eu vesti:

This saturday we went to a Christmas market in Charlottenburg with our lolita comm! Coincidentally, this was also Loliday ♥ This is what I wore:

ILD outfit

Coordinate rundown

Coat, OP: Baby the stars shine bright

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Bag: Hello Kitty

Earrings: Bambi's Lullaby

Rings: Pandora, Angelic Pretty

Beret, socks, shoes: offbrand

ILD outfit

Não tirei fotos só com o vestido, mas acho que estava frio demais para isso mesmo, haha. O encontro aconteceu no mesmo Castelo de Charlottenburg onde fui em julho, mas não dentro - em vez disso, o mercado de Natal aconteceu na frente do castelo.

I took no pictures only with the dress, but I think it was too cold for that anyway, haha. The meetup happened in the same Charlottenburg Castle that I went in July, but not inside - instead, the Christmas market happened in the front of the castle.

Weihnachtsmarkt Charlottenburg

Foi ótimo reencontrar as pessoas e conversar muito! Como éramos um grupo bastante grande, acabamos nos dividindo um pouco, mas isso é perfeitamente normal. Quer dizer, é mais fácil conversar com 4 ou 5 pessoas em vez de 16. Nós todas tiramos fotos em pequenos grupos, acho que as meninas que foram jantar juntas depois tiraram uma foto maior... Enfim, aqui está a nossa foto de sapatos fofos!

It felt great to meet the people once again and talk a lot! Since we were a fairly large group, we ended up divided a little bit, but that's perfectly normal. I mean, it is easier to chat with 4 or 5 people instead of 16. We all took small group pics, I think the girls that went to dinner together afterwards took a bigger pic... Anyway here's our shoe shot!

lolita shoe shot

Também gostamos do contraste entre algodão doce x trevas, haha:3

We also enjoyed the contrast between cotton candy x gothic, haha :3

ILD outfits

Durante a feira de Natal, nossas atividades consistiram principalmente em ver artesanatos fofos, comer bons petiscos e beber vinho quente :3 Bebidas quentes e condimentadas, tipo esse vinho, realmente ajudam a aguentar o frio~ Gosto que elas tenham versões alcoólicas e não-alcoólicas, então todos podem aproveitar ❤ Os meus petiscos preferidos foram os morangos com chocolate e o pão com salmão grelhado.

During the christmas fair, our activities were mostly looking at cute crafts, eating nice snacks and drinking Glühwein :3 Warm, spiced wine-like beverages really helps enduring the cold~ I like that they have both alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions, so everybody can enjoy it ❤ My favorite snacks were the strawberries with chocolate and the bread with grilled salmon.

delicious food

Como o restaurante que elas foram depois era bem pequeno, eu não fui lugar (pois não poderia levar meu marido comigo), então me despedi do grupo lolita. Então a Charlotte (que planejou o encontro) me deu um adesivo fofo da Ribbon City. Achei adorável!

Because the restaurant they went afterwards was quite small, I didn't book a place (as I wouldn't be able to take my husband with me), so I said my goodbye to the lolita comm. Then Charlotte (that planned the meetup) gave me a cute Ribbon City sticker. It looks adorable!

cute sticker

Estou tão feliz por termos pessoas tão adoráveis organizando os encontros! Ainda não me sinto confiante para organizar algo tão grande, mas adoraria um dia disponibilizar itens fofos para os participantes.

I'm so happy we have such lovely people organizing the meetups! I still don't feel confident to organize something so big, but I'd love to provide cute items for the participants one day.

kawaii animals pixel art

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment