Friday, October 20, 2023

Got Lolita ♡ Fluffy Tori + Mezzo

cute items

Recebi esses pacotes pelo correio há semanas, mas esqueci de tirar fotos, então aqui estão eles!

I got these packages in the mail weeks ago but I forgot to take pictures, so here they are!

Primeiro veio o da Mezzo - eu pedi no RedBubble, foi antes de sua linda loja online abrir.

First came the one from Mezzo - I ordered from RedBubble, it was before their cute online store was open.

cute items

Tem esses adesivos de outros artistas, alguns eu já colei na minha bicicleta. O principal é a camiseta!

There are these stickers from other artists, some I have already glued on my bicycle. The main thing is the T-shirt!

cute items

Então fiz uma compra na Fluffy Tori durante uma Live no Youtube que ela estava fazendo; Meu pacote se perdeu no correio, voltou para ela e ela me enviou novamente.

Then I ordered from Fluffy Tori on a Youtube Live she was doing; My package got lost in the mail, went back to her and she sent me again.

Fluffy Tori items

Estou apaixonada por esses adesivos! ♥

I am in love with these stickers! ♥

Fluffy Tori items

E estou tão feliz que meu pin de Pônei de Carrossel agora tem um amigo :3

And I'm so happy that my Carousel Pony pin has now a friend :3

Fluffy Tori items

É muito provável que eu veja Mezzo novamente no próximo evento MEX, eu adoraria estar usando algumas de suas coisas ;D Não sei se/quando a Fluffy Tori estará aqui na Alemanha, mas adoraria conhecer ela um dia também!

It is very likely that I will see Mezzo again in next MEX event, I'd love to be wearing some of their stuff ;D I don't know if/when will Fluffy Tori be here in Germany, but I'd love to meet her one day too!

ribbon pixel art

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

2 comments: