Thursday, July 6, 2023

Day out for Sushi and Manga ♡

lolita outfit

Outfit relax pra um dia tranquilo fora de casa.

Easygoing outfit for a light day out.

parfait pixel art

Sábado passado (dia primeiro de Julho)saí com meu amor para comer comida asiática e comprar mais mangás na minha loja favorita. Me vesti assim:

Last Saturday (July 1st) I went out with my love to have some asian food and buy more manga at my favorite shop. This is what I wore:

lolita fashion outfit

Coordinate rundown

JSK: AP Replica

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Shirt: Bodyline

Earrings: Oh Candy Store

Rings: Pandora

Socks, shoes: offbrand

Bag: modified BTSSB

Headbow: handmade by me

strabwerry pixel art

Eu estava com vontade de comer sushi, então descobrimos este lugar no centro da cidade. Era ok, arrumado e a comida era boa, mas definitivamente havia pouca variedade de rolinhos de sushi e nenhum sashimi. A maioria dos alimentos era frutos do mar fritos (não posso reclamar!). Não era exatamente o que eu queria, mas foi bom de qualquer maneira. ♥

I was craving for sushi, so we found out this place in the city center. It was ok, tidy and the food was good, but definitely there was little variety of sushi rolls and no sashimi. Most food was fried seafood (can't complain!). It was not exactly what I wanted initially but it was nice anyway. ♥

asian food

Depois do almoço, fui pra minha livraria favorita pra comprar mais mangás de Schokohexe:

After lunch, I went to my favorite bookstore to buy more Schokohexe mangas:

lolita outfit

Ir à J-store é sempre um prazer para mim, e uma ótima desculpa para me arrumar nos finais de semana. Eles vendem coisas muito fofas e também J-fashion; eles só não estavam muito carregados desta vez porque estavam vendendo na Dokomi. Ano que vem espero ir lá também! ❤ É a maior convenção de anime/Japão na Alemanha, até onde eu sei. Mas, sem mais delongas, os mangás!

Going to J-store is always a pleasure to me, and a great excuse to dress up on the weekends. They sell really cute things and also J-fashion; they just weren't really loaded up this time because they were selling it at Dokomi. Next year I hope to go there too! ❤ It's the biggest Anime/Japan convention in Germany, as far as I know. But, without further ado, the manga!

Schokohexe Manga

Os dois do lado direito chegaram no mesmo dia pelo correio (comprei usados no Vinted), e os outros quatro foram comprados na J-Store. O livreto menor na frente é uma pequena prévia de outro mangá, peguei de graça! Estou curiosa para ler mais, embora prefira histórias shoujo que são mais fantásticas.

The two on the right side arrived the same day by mail (I bought them used on Vinted), and the other four were bought at J-Store. The smaller booklet on the front is a small preview of another manga, I got it from free! I am curious to read more about it, even though I prefer shoujo stories that are more on the fantastic side.

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

2 comments: