Friday, June 30, 2023

Pink and Red Picnic ♡

LOLITA FASHION OUTFIT

Piquenique com o Picnic JSK!

Picnic with Picnic JSK!

pixel art cakes

Eu queria uma toalha de piquenique que fosse vermelha e branca em padrão de guingão (também conhecido como xadrez de Vichy). Encontrei o tecido na semana passada e comecei a costurá-lo.

I have been wanting a picnic towel that would be red and white in gingham pattern. I found the fabric last week ago and began to sew it.

usakumya and gingham fabric

Como o tempo estava bom, decidi fazer um piquenique em um parque próximo no último domingo. Convidei minha querida amiga Laís, ela tirou algumas fotinhas minhas e do meu marido ^^

Since the weather was nice, I decided to have a picnic in a park nearby last sunday. I invited my dear friend Laís, she took a couple of sweet pics of me and my husband ^^

picnic

O parque se chama "Volkspark Friedrichshain" e estava bastante cheio naquele dia. Felizmente havia muito espaço na área de piquenique, estava bastante animada!

The park is called "Volkspark Friedrichshain", and it was quite full that day. Thankfully there was a lot of space on the picnic area, it was quite lively!

picnic

Trouxemos muita comida, mas tudo o que experimentamos estava tão bom~ A Laís até me trouxe esse chocolate do Brasil, senti muita falta. Tem gosto de morango, muito açúcar, chocolate amargo e infância ❤

We brought way too much food, but everything that we tried was so good~ Laís even brought me this chocolate from Brazil, I missed it a lot. Tastes likes strawberry, too much sugar, bitter chocolate and childhood ❤

strawberry chocolate

Fiquei super feliz por finalmente fazer um piquenique em Berlim, e usar a toalha que fiz, e também poder caber nesse vestido. Não sei posar, desculpa!

I was super happy to finally have a picnic in Berlin, and use the towel that I made, and also being able to fit in this dress. I don't know how to pose, sorry!

lolita fashion

Coordinate rundown

JSK: Emily Temple Cute

Hairbow: handmade by me

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Bolero: Innocent Workd

Earrings: Oh Candy Store

Bag, belt socks, shoes: offbrand

picnic lolita outfit

Esse bolero curto ajudou bastante a dar um upgrade no meu visual, já que estava muito quente para uma blusa fofinha (e não consegui fazer uma caber embaixo do meu JSK mesmo). Depois de comer, fomos passear no parque e encontramos o Märchenbrunnen, uma fonte cheia de estátuas de contos de fadas. Era lindo!

This short bolero really helped upgrade my look, since it was too hot for a fluffy blouse (and I couldn't make one fit under my JSK anyway). After eating, we went for a walk in the park and found the Märchenbrunnen, a fountain full of fairy-tale statues. It was beautiful!

Märchenbrunnen

Minha favorita era obviamente esta: é a Bela Adormecida na floresta, sentada com um cachorrinho, cheio de rosas em volta de seu trono. Algumas das estátuas eram impossíveis de reconhecer, outras eram muito confusas ou apenas contos de fadas menos conhecidos.

My favorite was obviously this one: It's Sleeping Beauty in the woods, sitting with a puppy, full of briar roses around her throne. Some of the statues were impossible to recognize, other were very underground or just lesser known fairy tales.

sleeping beauty statue

A Laís é a mais querida, e que bom que nós três passamos uma tarde ensolarada juntos! ♥ Te amo, guria!

Laís is the sweetest and I'm so glad we three got to spend a sunny afternoon together! ♥ Love you, girl!

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

2 comments: