Monday, October 17, 2022

Pink Chocolate ♡

Sweet lolita pink chocolate outfit

Hoje fui visitar uma amiga e decidi usar lolita.

Today I went to visit a friend and decided to wear lolita.

Como não estava frio, deu pra escolher algo não tão cheio de camadas. Quis usar algo mais casual.

Since it was not cold, I could choose a less-layered look. I wanted to go for casual.

Pink and brown lolita fashion outfit

Cadê o seu headbow, mocinha???

Where's your heabdow, miss???

Coordinate rundown

Cutsew, wristcuffs and socks: Angelic Pretty

JSK: Chess Story - Macaron et Mademoiselle Chocolate Series

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Headbow: a cute barrette made by Little Bunny Shop, a portuguese shop!

Everything else: offbrand

pink and chocolate brown lolita fashion outfit

Eu acredito que os anéis sejam réplicas da AP, já que comprei eles muito baratinho de uma amiga que revendia produtos chineses. Mas vai saber??

I believe the rings are AP replicas, since I bought them very cheap from a friend that used to resell chinese products. But I wonder...

Lolita outfit

Eu levei um casaco quente, rosa, para não destoar tanto caso fizesse mais frio (e fez). O negócio rosa no pescoço é meu ticket do trem ❤ Adoro que ele também é rosa! Os cupcakes que fiz para minha amiga estão num pote dentro da sacolinha de pano. Preciso arranar uma que seja rosa... O pote não cabia na bolsa de coração!

I brought a warm, pink coat, so my look would still look nice in case it got colder (and it was, when coming back home). The pink strap thing around my neck is my train ticket ❤ I love that it is also pink! The cupcakes I baked for my friend are inside that totebag. I need to find a pink one... I couldn't make the glass jar inside the heart bag!

pink and brown lolita fashion accessories

Sou muito sortuda em ter encontrado essas wristcuffs rosa da AP num swap meeting aqui em Berlim. Eu ia vender o vestido de chocolate mas achei elas e a blusinha por um precinho tão bom, e tudo combinava! No dia que comprei, acabei fazendo um post no insta só desses itens juntos, porque realmente ficam muito fofos. Pra mim, tem cara desse docinho brasileiro aqui:

I am very lucky to have found these pink wristcuffs from AP in a swap meeting here in Berlin. I was going to sell my chocolate dress but I found the 'cuffs and the cutsew for such a nice price, and everything matches! The day I bought it, I made an instagram post only with those items together, because they really look cute. For me, it looks like this brazilian candy here:

chocolate stikadinho

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

4 comments: