Saturday, September 19, 2026

Traberweg Flohmarkt ♡

sweet lolita outfit

Feirinha!

Little market!

heart divider in pixel art

Minha amiga Mariza, da Bambi's Lullaby, conseguiu um espaço em um mercado de pulgas / feirinha muito fofo em Schöneweide, então fui lá ajudar, é claro! Este é o meu look; desculpem pela foto ruim!

My friend Mariza from Bambi's Lullaby got a place at a cute flea market in Schöneweide, so I went there to help, of course! This is my outfit, sorry for the bad picture!

Outfit

Coordinate rundown

OP, headbow, glasses: Angelic Pretty

T-Shirt: Mezzo

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Earrings, Ring: Pokkuru

Shoes: Melissa

Anything else: Offbrand

selfie

Eu sempre gosto desses mercados de pulgas porque é muito divertido interagir com pessoas novas! É legal ver crianças, adolescentes e adultos parando para conferir e encontrar coisas interessantes na seleção da Mariza. E temos a chance de conversar bastante!

I always enjoy these flea markets because it is so fun to interact with new people! It is cool to see that both young kids, teenagers and adults stop by and find interesting things with Mariza's selection. And we have the chance of talking so much!

Mariza and Heidi

Tive que fazer propaganda dessas lindas bolsinhas de segunda mão que combinavam com nossos looks!

I had to advertise these very pretty second-hand bags that matched our outfits today!

Bambi's Lullaby stand at the market

A artista que ilustrou minha camiseta veio nos visitar!!! A Mezzo é uma pessoa muito querida! Fiquei com vergonha de pedir uma foto, então acabei aparecendo de penetra na foto delas, hwauhwuahuwa.

The artist that illustrated my T-Shirt went there to visit us!!! Mezzo is a sweetheart! I was too shy to ask for a picture, so I ended up photobombing it, hwauhwuahuwa.

Mezzo, Mariza and me

Acho que a gente ficou lá umas 6 ou 7 horas? Minha memória fica uma bagunça, mas valeu a pena!

I think we stood there for like 6 or 7 hours? My memory got quite fuzzy, but it was worth it!

bags at the end of the day

Não só vendi coisas lá, como também encontrei algumas peças lindas para chamar de minhas! Encontrei uma pelúcia que lembra um Furby por 1€ — acho que é um porco-espinho ou um ouriço (ein Igel!) que também é uma fada, e é bem rosa. Além disso, os antigos donos estavam vendendo uns pôneis minúsculos por 50 centavos cada, e eu tive que trazê-los para casa também! Havia uma garota vendendo rolinhos de papel; neles, você podia ganhar um poema, um prêmio maior feito à mão ou um saquinho de balas Haribo como prêmio de consolação (eu ganhei Haribo duas vezes, haha). Por fim, tinha um homem vendendo brinquedos infantis e uma Polly Pocket vintage por apenas 5 euros. Simplesmente maravilhoso!

I not only sold things there, I also found some beautiful stuff to call mine! I found this Furby-looking plushie for 1€ - I think it is a porcupine or hedgehog (ein Igel!) that is also a fairy, and it is very pink. Then their former owners were also selling these tiny little ponies for 50 cents each, and I had to bring them home too! There was a girl selling tiny rolls of paper, in which you could get either some poetry, a bigger handmade prize or a tiny bag of haribo as a consolation prize (I got haribo twice haha). Finally, there was a man selling some kid's toys and this vintage Polly Pocket, for just 5 bucks. Truly wonderful!

Plushie, poneis and polly Pocket

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment