
Outra saidinha!
Another outing!

Nossa querida amiga Mayu está voltando pro Japão, então fizemos um último piquenique juntos. Vesti algo casual, inspirado no oldschool.
Our dear friend Mayu is going back to Japan, so we did a last picnic together. I wore something casual, oldschool inspired.
Coordinate rundown
Jacket: thrifted
JSK: the reversible jsk
Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea
Shirt: BTSSB
Parasol: AP
Socks: Roji Roji
Anyhting else: offbrand
Tivemos um tempo maravilhoso sob o sol e com amigos! Foi tão bom! Outras amigas da comunidade EGL estavam usando Lolita também. Não estou postando foto do grupo todo porque não falei com cada um, então aqui tem uma do meu marido e eu. Também recebi um presente super fofo da Mayu: um protetor labial da hello Kitty ^^
We had a lovely time in the sun among friends! It was so nice! Other friends from the EGL community were also wearing Lolita that day. I am not posting pic of the whole groups because I didn't talk to each of them, so here's my hubby and I. I also got a cute gift from Mayu: Hello Kitty lip balm ^^
Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡
That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡




No comments:
Post a Comment