Monday, September 28, 2026

Casual day out + new Lolita Magazine ♡

casua lolita

Outfit casual + novidades!

Casual fit + news!

ribbon divider pixel art

Saí hoje para encontrar uma amiga querida e tomar matcha ❤ este foi o meu look supercasual, com cores bem combinadinhas:

I went out today to meet a dear friend and drink some matcha ❤ this was my mega casual outfit with very matchy colors:

casual lolita outfit

Coordinate rundown

JSK: Alice and the Pirates

Necklace: Baby the Stars Shine Bright

Petticoat and bloomers: MeLikesTea

Ring: Chocomint

Bag: Atelier Pierrot

Anything else: offbrand

blue details

Foi bom sair e apenas conversar. Nossos lattes estavam deliciosos; o meu era um matcha gelado vegano com mirtilo.

It was nice to go out and just chat. Our lattes were delicious, mine was a vegan blueberry iced matcha.

Blueberry iced matcha latte

Eu também estava lendo isso a caminho de ver minha amiga e espero poder traduzir ou fazer uma resenha aqui em breve! O título original é em inglês: "So Pretty, Very Rotten".

I also was reading this on the way to see my friend, and I hope I can translate or review it here soon! The original title is in english, "So Pretty, Very Rotten".

book 'Bellezas Malditas', or 'So Pretty, Very Rotten'

Falando em leitura, estou muito feliz em apoiar uma nova revista de moda lolita/japonesa: a Eternity, uma publicação de moda japonesa (mook) escrita inteiramente em português para a comunidade brasileira. Eles estão muito perto de atingir a meta; espero que vocês também considerem apoiá-los! É claro que vou falar sobre ela assim que tiver um exemplar em mãos ;) A campanha está no Catarse (uma plataforma semelhante ao Kickstarter, mas brasileira) e resta apenas um dia para apoiar!

Talking about reading, I am super happy to support a new lolita/japanese fashion magazine: this is Eternity, a J-fashion mook being written entirely in portuguese, for the Brazilian community. They are super close to the goal, I hope you can consider supporting them as well! I will of course talk about it as soon as I get my hands on it ;) It is currently on Catarse (similar to kickstarter, but BR) and there is one last day for supporting it!

Eternity - J-fashion magazine

Por hoje é isso, até a próxima vez! Beijinhos ♡

That's it for today, see you next time! Kisses ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment